Friday, December 30, 2011

Sleep is over rated

So I've finally hit that time of parenting in which I find myself lacking sleep every night due to a crying baby! He was so good for the first 8 months of his life that I was absolutely spoiled. Now - well lets just say he ends up with parents who give in to the crying fits and nightmares to allow him to sleep in our bed. I believe the moving has created most of this issue because it wasn't until the move that he had problems.

So sleep is now one of those luxurious moments that I get. It isn't worth it to take the hour and a half morning nap with him because I need that time for housework, job searches, and sanity. Besides that short of a nap will just make me cranky.

I'm pondering ways to help my little man enjoy his crib for longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment