Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve

My recent Facebook post read: "okay who stole my 2011?". It seems like someone just stole it out from under me while I was pregnant, giving birth, or caring for my little boy this year. 2011 wasn't a great year beyond the fact that Ryker came into our lives. We've both lost our jobs, ended up with horrible health insurance (at least we had something), been on a roller coaster with work, and finally we end up having to move in with my parents. Ryker is the shining light of this year by leaps and bounds. He always would be, but there is nothing to contend with anyways! So I'm saying "come on 2012!". We need our luck to change and be that prosperous year that everyone wishes onto one another.

So read this and remember that the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence, corporate is not always the enemy, and that no matter how bad you have it - someone else has it harder. We are thankful for each other and the love we have. The family we have, education, and persistence that will make things right again with our small world. Pray for those in need this new year. May you have a prosperous year!

No comments:

Post a Comment